The BIG Family Project restaurant group is one of the largest modern beer projects in St. Petersburg. The holding includes five restaurant concepts, four with a focus on the traditional culture of countries with developed beer culture and one unique restaurant in the heart of the northern capital, combining all the foamy delights from all concepts and offering visitors to try more than 450 beers from around the world.
The restaurant holding ReCa (ReKa Management) aims to increase the level of foam consumption culture in St. Petersburg and introduce people to the history, tradition and beer culture of other countries, as well as to the author’s cuisine of the holding’s concept chef.
Among the highlights of the BIG Family Project:
- participation in the Independent Association of Beer Market Operators;
- overcoming the mark of 1 million visitors per year;
- 18 restaurants in St. Petersburg;
- a team of real professionals, each of whom knows everything about craft and classic beer from all over the world;
- the largest collection of foam in St. Petersburg with a total number of 600 varieties;
- A new look at the cuisine of traditional beer countries in the author's vision.
- reveal new tastes to guests;
- pick the perfect gastronomic couples:
- give pleasure in every meal and drink.
BIG Family Project - creates unique concepts by upgrading them from year to year, giving pleasure not only in every dish, but in every sip.
“We fed 1,000,000 guests, and watered the whole of Petersburg. We are the BIG Family Project!”
Join us and become part of our BIG Family, part of the largest restaurant holding in St. Petersburg!